Making the Best Even Better
Virtually every year since the inception of the Sebenza in 1987 has seen small, incremental developments, improvements and changes. Celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Sebenza in 2012, Chris brought some new concepts to the Sebenza 25.
• Large Hollow Grind Technology—the first blade to feature this new grind that blends the best of hollow and flat grinds.
• Shaped phosphor bronze washer on the lock side brings additional stability to that side of the blade.
• One-eighth inch ceramic ball acts as the interface between the lock bar and the blade, and doubles to drop into the detent, ensuring the blade stays in place when closed.
• Larger perforations in the washers reduce friction, store more lubricant and offer space for small dirt particles to move away from the blade/washer interface, helping to prevent blade action from becoming “sticky”.
• 416 Heat treated stainless steel stop pin.
• Asymmetrical pattern thumb serrations on a curved thumb ramp of the blade give excellent purchase.
• At 0.140” (3.56mm), the blade is more robust than previous Sebenza models.
• Black Canvas Micarta inlay is an option.
CPM S35VN Stainless Steel
Large - 3.625" (92 mm)
0.14" (3.56 mm)
8.335" (212 mm)
4.8" (122 mm)
0.150" (3.8 mm)
5.2 oz. (145 g)
303 Stainless Steel